In Addition to 5 Online Courses, Your Enrollment Includes 4 PROVEN AND POWERFUL BONUS BENEFITS for Bulletproofing Your Comp Decisions:
- PSMJ’s interactive Excel-based A/E Management Salary Equity Benchmarking Tool: Are you paying your board chairman, CEO, COO or other top executive too much -- or too little? Simply enter your management salaries into this interactive tool and instantly see where you rank against comparable firms, based on PSMJ’s exhaustive salary survey. ($597 value)
- PSMJ’s interactive A/E Staff Salary Equity Benchmarking Tool: This excel-based decision making tool allows you to compare your staff’s salaries to PSMJ’s most up-to-date salary data for architects, civil engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, structural engineers, environmental engineers, and landscape architects, adjusted for degrees conferred, years of experience, geographic location, and job performance. ($597 value)
- One hour of personal one-on-one phone and email support with your Master Class presenters, available any time for 12 months after the live class (A $800 VALUE)!
- On-demand access to recordings of each course for 12 months after you participate in the live session (PRICELESS)!
Make Smarter Decisions Using State of the Art Metrics
Each Master Class session is built on A/E salary data pulled directly from PSMJ’s most current industry-standard surveys, so you learn how to compensate everyone in your firm using rock-solid business intelligence. Your instructors share data on:
- A/E industry employment
- Salaries for CAD techs, Senior CAD techs, BIM techs, Senior BIM techs and Marketing coordinators
- Compensation for technical and design staff
- Chargeability, billing rates and direct labor multiplier for technical and design staff
- A/E manager compensation
- A/E industry incentive comp
PLUS “Homework” Assignments You’ll Actually Enjoy!
Think this is all academic management theory you’ll have to wrestle into use at your firm? Nope. Each Master Class session includes interactive “homework” assignments that allow you to apply what you’ve learned IMMEDIATELY to your unique comp policy, practice, and market-rate challenges. You’ll see exactly where changes can have a positive impact on your staff’s performance and your firm’s financials!