Win better terms. Avoid unprofitable clients. Stop uncompensated scope creep.
In short, MAKE MORE MONEY in 2020.
Register now for the online crash course packed with strategies that drive more revenue and profit from every project. You’ll acquire the skills, tools, and confidence to:
- Spot (and avoid) clients and projects with bigger risks than rewards
- Discover the 10 “profit killer” contract terms that put you at risk
- Stop underpricing your most valuable services and letting your subs get all the profit
- Revise client and subconsultant relationships to dramatically strengthen your position
- Break the winner/loser mindset in professional negotiations
- And so much more
Register for this master class and get:
This $497 value is FREE with your registration
- 7.5 hours of instruction from a renowned A/E/C business management expert William Long in the convenience and comfort of your office.
- Access to the complete program, for up to a year.
- 2 hours of one-on-one consultation with your presenter. You can take advantage of this registration benefit any time in 2020.
- Exclusive online access to PSMJ’s A/E/C Pricing & Contract Negotiations Digital Toolbox, a suite of management information and decision-making resources that multiply the value of your Master Class registration:
- Price Optimization Modeling Worksheet
- Current and potential client quality assessment tool
- Roadmap for dealing with low-quality clients
- Project risk profile evaluation tool
- Client Opinion Assessment tool for valuable firm perception data
- Quality Assurance Policy template
- Excel template for long-term pricing strategy in each market you serve
- Data to benchmark your firm’s billing rates against comparable firms
- Client negotiation prep checklist
What's an Online Master Class?
PSMJ Online Master Classes are Internet-enabled distance-learning training programs that address key A/E/C management challenges on your schedule at at your convenience.
You enjoy a full-featured multi-media presentation and the ability to get questions answered via email by your expert presenter.
In addition to 5 online learning sessions, your registration includes access to PSMJ’s Pricing and Contact Negotiations Digital Toolbox to help you implement what you learn. You get everything you need to rethink, redesign, and re-energize your pricing and negotiation process.
Registration includes on-demand access to this program for a year after your purchase. To view this Online Master Class, all you need is a computer with Internet access and speakers or headphones. No special software, hardware, or applications are required.
If you are in any way dissatisfied, you are entitled to a complete refund. You take no risk.