Think you can leave your M&A decisions, assessments, and strategy to a business broker or CPA in these changing times? Think again!
If you're planning to acquire, sell, or merge, you're laying the foundation for a milestone event in the history of your firm, one that will have significant impact on you and your team. Make sure you'll remember it for all the right reasons.
A/E/C Mergers & Acquisitions Success Workshop is where successful architecture and engineering leaders learn how to overcome M&A challenges and make the RIGHT DECISIONS when the chips are all on the table.
Designed specifically for A/E/C firm owners, principals, and managing partners, this two-day breakthrough event gives you the knowledge you need to meet all your objectives. Using case-studies, PSMJ's transaction and market data, and the unique insights of your facilitator, a seasoned A/E/C M&A expert, the Success Workshop prepares you to drive the process from start to finish and emerge with the best possible transaction for you and your colleagues.
11 UNIQUE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS EVENT
- See real examples of actual transactions happening right now, and learn how they impact your next steps
- Deep dive into 7 transactions that went terribly wrong -- for both buyers and sellers.
- Get critical benchmarking data to isolate your M&A vulnerabilities
- It's facilitated by a proven M&A professional who ONLY works in the A/E/C industry
- Ask specific questions and get specific answers to your M&A challenges
- Learn exactly what you should (and shouldn’t) say when approached to sell your firm
- Get practice with actual valuation and deal structuring exercises
- Pick up proven strategies for keeping the best staff after the transaction
- Learn 15 negotiation strategies that you can actually use
- Solve the critical details that you may be neglecting in your M&A strategy
- Put the power of PSMJ’s 23-point Critical Issues Checklist to work for you
SAVE $500 WITH THE EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION RATE
Save $500 on your registration by signing up for the program at least 30 days prior to the date. Please note that registration is capped for this program to ensure the most interactive experience for participants. As such, availability is on a first-come, first-served basis until we have reached capacity.
BRING THIS PROGRAM TO YOUR FIRM
Our interactive Workshop format – with smaller groups and more open discussion – is designed to cover the issues that matter most to you. But, if you are looking for an experienced more tailored to you and your organization where your entire leadership team can get on the same page, check out our in-house training program options here.
To maximize the application of what you learn, you're entitled to a complimentary 45-minute confidential discussion with your Roundtable facilitator. You can exercise this benefit up to a year after the event!
Meet other A/E/C principals to swap ideas and experiences when you join attendees and facilitators for beverages, hors d'oeuvres, and conversation.
You get access to PSMJ's cloud-based Mergers & Acquisitions Digital Toolbox, loaded with apps, tools, templates, checklists, and more to boost your success (a $497 value). You get:
• Buyer Profile
• Sample Letter of Intent
• Current Market Data
• Critical Issues Checklist (Don't make a million-dollar mistake!)
• Due Diligence Checklist
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Sample Integration Plan
• AND MORE!
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This Workshop is AIA CES-registered to provide this content and earns you up to 13 LU Hours, CEUs, or PDHs. Not all state and licensing boards accept these programs for learning units. PSMJ is a registered provider with the Florida Board of Professional Engineers (provider #0007694). PSMJ is a registered provider with the Florida Board of Landscape Architects (provider #0002844 course #0007693). For more information, please contact our education team at (617) 965-0055 or email@example.com.
BRING YOUR TEAM!
Loaded with so many actionable insights, you'll want ALL your key contributors to attend, including Managing Partners, CEOs, CFOs, Principals, and COOs. Save up to $700 each with special team discounts!