A/E Staff Salary Equity
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2021
Price: $email@example.com or call (617) 965-0055.
This one-of-a-kind, excel-based, interactive salary tool allows you to compare your staff salaries to the most up-to-date PSMJ information available today for architects, civil engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, structural engineers, environmental engineers, and landscape architects.
But this tool does so much more! Using PSMJ's 2021 A/E Staff Salary Equity Benchmark Tool you can adjust your firm’s salary data based on the BLS for your city, use visuals to help determine how or if any salaries need to be adjusted, and gain valuable insight into billing rates and chargeability!
WE DO THE RESEARCH FOR YOU
PSMJ conducts statistical analysis on the factors that affect salaries of professional staff in the A/E industry. We find that factors such as degrees conferred, years of experience, geographic location, and job performance are most important.
Taken together, these factors have greater than a 95 percent correlation with actual salaries! PSMJ's 2021 A/E Staff Salary Equity Benchmark Tool allows you to simply input these factors for each firm employee and immediately see a graph of the results. All you need to be able to do is fill out a simple spreadsheet.
With your unique data, the Staff Salary Equity tool produces a graph leveraging pre-loaded compensation data from PSMJ’s 2020 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report as well as U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics wage index adjustments for hundreds of major metropolitan area. The graph shows the actual salary and location-adjusted salary for each person.
Using the tool firm leadership can then determine if:
- The firm’s salaries for their professionals are generally in line with A/E industry norms
- If top performers are underpaid
- If the firm is overpaying below-average performers
- What is the recommended salary
- You can determine manually if you are paying the right people the right amounts, but not this easily, with such high-quality and reliable results. And there is more as the tool presents insights on bill rates and chargeability.