Register for A/E/C TechSMART and Get Ready to:
- RETHINK your A/E/C firm's choices for business function and ERP software, to better prepare for growth
- RE-ENERGIZE your marketing and client engagement strategy using virtual pitch meeting platforms and techniques
- RE-ENGAGE your team's creativity and passion with new rendering, drone, BIM, and project execution tools, loaded with WOW factors that clients and teams love!
- RENEW your focus on technology integration and data transparency to and drive higher return on investment
All this and so much more at A/E/C TechSMART!
When: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Where: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale
Why: A/E/C TechSMART is the executive education and networking event for architecture and engineering firm leaders ready to make smarter tech decisions, execute superior projects using the right hardware and software, and maximize business process efficiency. It's the MUST ATTEND deep dive summit for the successful A/E/C firm:
- Principal or Project Manager with technology acquisition and implementation responsibility
What A/E/C TechSMART is NOT: This intensive one-day summit is NOT a user conference pushing a specific technology platform or provider. You get impartial, tested, and A/E/C-specific strategic guidance for making smarter decisions about tech that improves both client-facing activities and your firm's business management functions.
A/E/C TechSMART IS LIVE, FACE TO FACE, AND IN-PERSON for 2021!
Join colleagues and peers at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale, AZ for action-oriented insights specifically tuned to helping architecture and engineering firm operate more competitively and efficiently. You learn how to:
- Separate truly valuable new A/E/C technology from overhyped and costly tools that fail to deliver promised returns
- Cut waste by integrating emerging AI capabilities into your project workflows
- Leverage the new "WOW!" factor tech into your firm's proposals that increase win rates and delight clients
- Improve data transparency with simple add-ons to your existing design and BIM applications
- Project tech investment ROI before making a potentially expensive mistake
- Ensure you get optimum productivity from your team through alignment of tech and talent
- Create your own tech solutions using open source software
- Choose the right cybersecurity tools to protect sensitive client data and your firm's valuable intellectual property
- And much more!
A/E/C TechSMART is an A/E/C THRIVE Week Event! Maximize the value of your A/E/C THRIVE 2021 experience by adding A/E/C TechSMART, or choose to just attend this one-day summit. Either way, you'll make better business decisions when you learn which project execution and business management platforms, systems, and technologies are right for your firm!
Your registration includes group activities, a networking lunch, and NEW for 2021: Casino Night! Try your hand at traditional casino games for a chance to win great prizes as you socialize with peer executives in A/E/C.
Unlike lesser imitators, A/E/C TechSMART is for firm leaders and strategists who know success is tied to employing the latest data-driven strategies for getting the most out of technology investments. You'll leave with dozens of actionable ideas for retooling your firm's project management stack, eliminating ERP process bottlenecks, allocating resources shrewdly and much more, all so you're ready to jump on the coming wave of pent up demand for A/E/C services.
The PSMJ team is currently crafting an all-new, super-engaging agenda packed with A/E/C technology solutions and executive-level strategies. Check back often for details as we finalize speakers, workshops, activities, and networking opportunities. In the meantime, secure your seat at A/E/C TechSMART now to save $100 on your registration!
Note: A/E/C TechSMART is part of A/E/C THRIVE week. Choose to attend A/E/C TechSMART only or bundle with A/E/C THRIVE for the complete professional development and business growth experience!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
REGISTER NOW TO SAVE $100 ON YOUR REGISTRATION FEE.