Thank you for your interest in speaking at A/E/C THRIVE 2021 – The Growth, Profit and Success Summit For A/E/C Firm Leaders.
We are currently accepting proposals for breakout sessions at this in-person, face-to-face event September 22-24, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale at Gainey Ranch. Selected speakers enjoy visibility in front of senior-level executives from a wide range of architecture and engineering firms plus a complete A/E/C THRIVE registration, FREE.
Breakout sessions are 50 minutes long with 5-6 minutes of flex time for Q&A and will be assigned to one of four tracks:
- Strategy & Growth
- Financial Management
- Business Development and Marketing
- Project Management
For 2021, we've added two concurrent one-day conferences on September 22:
- A/E/C TalentMAX: For HR professionals and firm principals who manage recruiting, hiring, and employee engagement.
- A/E/C TechSMART: Discussions of the best A/E/C technology decisions for both business functions and project execution.
In reviewing speaking submissions, we seek out proposals for presentations that deliver:
- Proven strategies for success in executing business functions as the A/E/C industry emerges from the pandemic.
- Relevant content for A/E/C firm leaders.
- Action-oriented ideas that attendees can implement at their own firms.
Please note that sessions may not contain any content related to promotional or sales pitches. If you have a product or service for the A/E/C audience, please see our Call for Sponsors below.
CALL FOR SPONSORS: If you have a product or service that you believe would benefit senior-level executives in the A/E/C industry, click here to learn more about A/E/C THRIVE sponsorship opportunities.