Take Me To Your Leader: How to Identify and Nurture Your Next Gen A/E/C Principals
Frank A. Stasiowski, FAIA
Founder and CEO | PSMJ Resources, Inc. ▼
A post-recession leadership vacuum and aggressive poaching has A/E/C firm senior principals and executives facing succession challenges. So how can you groom the right candidates and encourage them to assume significant responsibility – methodically and scientifically – before they leave for greener pastures? In this lively, interactive workshop, PSMJ legend Frank Stasiowski reveals how to first spot future leaders and then help them realize their full potential for driving growth, profit, and high performance at your firm.
YOU LEAVE THIS WORKSHOP KNOWING:
- Innate traits only true A/E/C leaders possess – and how to spot them in your current designers and engineers
- Essential steps for inspiring and motivating your leadership targets to embrace new responsibilities (and 3 things you’re doing that discourages them!)
- How to craft a one-page career development plan for future leaders that delivers results you can measure.
- Delegating strategies that engage Millennials in their own leadership development
- And much more!
…PLUS YOU GET HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE USING A/E/C LEADERSHIP PREDICTION TOOLS!
- You’ll use Harrison Assessments to uncover PMs in your firm who share your successful leadership traits
- You’ll improve your social and emotional intelligence using PeopleMap tools -- and drive better collaboration from A/E/C firm colleagues, staff, and future leaders Take Me To Your Leader is 100% A/E/C specific, so don’t worry about getting advice and instruction that doesn’t apply to our industry!
*Separate registration fee applies