PSMJ is interested in your speaking proposal for A/E/C PeopleMAX, coming July 20-22, 2020 to the Hyatt Regency Boston.
A/E/C PeopleMAX is the talent optimization learning and networking event for architecture and engineering firm principals, CEOs, HR leaders and recruiters.
Breakout sessions are one hour in length, keynotes are 75 minutes, and pre-conference workshops are 3 hours. Successful speaking proposals will promise and deliver:
- Strategies specifically focused on the A/E/C industry.
- Content that targets managers and senior-level executives.
- Action-oriented ideas that attendees can implement as soon as they return to the office.
NOTE: Special consideration will be given to proposals that address one of the 15 hottest topics rated "highly likely to attend" by A/E/C principals, HR leads, and recruiters in PSMJ's August 2019 survey:
- How to Find and Land Mid-Career A/E/C Professionals With the Experience and Passion Needed to Lead (#1 hottest topic)
- How to Find the 85% of Talented A/E/C Professionals Not Actively Looking
- How To Establish a Leadership Development Program That Attracts Millennial Talent
- Interviewing Techniques That Reveal Emotional Intelligence and Align Candidates With Your Culture
- Onboarding Secrets For Maximum New Hire Effectiveness and Retention
- How to Use Recruitment Marketing To Build a Candidate Pipeline: Automation, Sourcing, Big Data
- How to Adjust New Hire Comp Offers to Balance Budgets and Market Pressures
- How to Derive Maximum Value From Linkedin Inmail, Posts, and Ads
- Recruitment and Retention Of Millennials – What Do They Want In an Employer and Office?
- Creating a Coaching and Mentoring Culture that Attracts Recent Grads
How to Increase the Diversity of Your Candidate Pool
- How to Write Ads and Job Descriptions For A/E/C Openings
- How to Set Up and Use a Social Impact Program as a Recruiting Tool
- Step-By-Step Ways to Revamp Your Entire Employee-Referral Recruiting Program
Successful proposals should not be considered to be limited to these topics. Please note that sessions may not contain promotional or sales pitches.
Please complete the form on the right side of this page. If you have a product or service for the A/E/C audience, please see our Call for Sponsors below.
CALL FOR SPONSORS!
If you have a product or service that you believe would benefit Principals and HR professionals in the A/E/C industry, click here to learn more about A/E/C PeopleMAX sponsorship opportunities.