Participate Now and Save 50% on the 2023 Report!
Need data now?
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Publication Date: 2022
Number of Pages: 350
For previous versions of this survey contact Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 965-0055.
A/E Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Report + Tool Bundle
Whether your leadership team would fit in your office or it's spread out across the globe, you need a data-driven and defensible strategy to be sure your compensation structure is effective, fair, and reasonable.
When manager and executive comp bloats, your cash flow and profits suffer…and disruptive layoffs become the only fix. But when you underpay, you risk that “do you have a minute?” meeting where one of your top performers breaks the news she is leaving.
Regular management compensation benchmarking is the “ounce of prevention” that is far more cost effective than a “pound of cure”. But using low-quality data leads to low-quality decisions and that causes irreparable damage to your firm. So how do you get the highest quality benchmarking data available?
PSMJ’s 2023 A/E Management Compensation Benchmark Survey Report packs the management compensation benchmarking data you need into an easy-to-read format. You get survey data on everything from healthcare contributions to fringe benefits, salaries, and bonus amounts for 18 management roles working in private and government sectors. You also get:
- Time allocation for projects, business development, and overtime by position
- Past and projected salary increases for partners/principals, managers, and more
- Projected bonus levels
- Various perks for management positions
- Details on how compensation compares between positions
- Historical compensation trends over the past decade
- And much more …
Only PSMJ benchmarking data is:
- Vetted. Our data is gathered through an in-depth survey that is scrubbed against a series of error traps and reviewed from multiple angles for reasonableness.
- Unbiased. Our data is provided by employers rather than employees. That means a higher degree of confidence that the salaries are current and accurate…not over- or under-stated to support an ulterior motive.
- Comprehensive. Our data is way more than just simple salaries. This report digs deep into cash and non-cash components to give you the full picture.
Don’t go another day wondering if you got compensation benchmarking right in your A/E firm. With this data at your side, you get confidence and peace-of-mind that you can’t get anywhere else.