A/E Staff Compensation
Publisher: PSMJ Resources, Inc.
Date Published: 2020
Number of Pages: 650
Format: Immediate Download PDF
Price: $firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 965-0055.
A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Bundle
Survey Report + Benchmark Tool =
Save big and get even more value from your Survey Report when you bundle it with PSMJ's A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Tool.
The Benchmark Tool, provides sophisticated MS Excel spreadsheets that make it easy to compare your firm’s bonus and benefits against firms of similar size, service, client type, and market. Just input your firm’s data, and instantly get a clear, objective look at where your firm stands, using the latest benchmarking indicators.
In good times or bad, flawed compensation models can wreak havoc on staff morale and cash flow. But, you don’t want to make critical salary adjustments or bring in new hires based on unvetted or irrelevant data.
In 2014, we added this staff compensation survey for one reason…our consultants just couldn’t find data to develop rock-solid and defensible strategies. What was out there was often unreliable and unvetted.
Only the best benchmarking data is:
- Vetted: Our data is gathered through an in-depth survey that is scrubbed against a series of error traps and reviewed from multiple angles for reasonableness.
- Unbiased: Our data is provided by employers rather than employees. That means a higher degree of confidence that the salaries are current and accurate...not over- or under-stated to support an ulterior motive.
SPECIAL LIMITED-TIME OFFER: ORDER YOUR COPY NOW AND GET THREE MONTHLY COVID-19 COMPENSATION IMPACT REPORTS ABSOLUTELY FREE (A $247 VALUE)
The PSMJ 2020 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report provides detailed compensation data for 60 professional staff and technical positions as well as several support positions based simply on discipline and years of experience.
With the PSMJ 2020 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report, you can:
- Quickly compare your salary and bonus strategy to peers and competitors
- Determine how compensation compares between positions
- Integrate your compensation strategy with your overall operational/financial goals
This information-packed 2020 A/E Staff Compensation Benchmark Survey Report includes benchmarks such as:
- Base Salary
- Bonus Amounts
- Total Compensation
- Billing Rates Chargeable/Non-Chargeable Time Allocation
- Retirement Contributions
- Detailed Position Profiles
- And Much More!
*Our data is broken down by firm size, region, and client type. Peer group data is dependent on the number of participants for each position.
Don’t go another day wondering if you got compensation benchmarking right in your firm. With this data at your side, you get confidence and peace-of-mind that you can’t get anywhere else.